Synchronized chain flogging to become the first islamic Olympic sport
Dana
2004-10-23 19:46:06 UTC
http://members.sitegadgets.com/wahidjon/board/1669.html
Synchronized chain flogging to become the first islamic Olympic sport
Posted by muhammad was a terrorist muhammad was a pedophile on September 21,
2004 at 10:30:08:

Synchronized chain flogging to become the first islamic Olympic sport
In an attempt to appear more civilized the Shiitite cult of Islam has
organize its traditional religious national pastime, synchronized flogging
into a sport.
The "beat off" contestants must chant in unison while ripping the flesh from
their backs just as the Shiitites of Iran. Satan is expected to release the
Ayatollah Khomeini from hell to judge the competition (the Ayatollah's
punishment in hell? He is being made to watch women vote and avoid being
beaten by their husbands).
The size of the flogging chain has been standardized to 110 times the length
of the average Arab's penis (4 inches).
The Floggings will be judged in several categories::
-Depth of wounds on their backs and on the backs of their beaten wives, as
called for in the Koran.
-Volume of the self beaters hateful rants and threats about all Democratic
countries.
-Number of gallons consumed (over 100) of Allah's camel-swine sperm beer, to
please Allah of course. Muhamhead's Allah approve swine sperm beer. Brewed
right in Mecca. Made of nothing but pure pig c um taken in the traditional
way, by mullahs giving blow jobs to the mosque's pigs.
Just like the koran calls for.

Bonus points are given ahead of time for the number of the contestant's
sisters who are married off before the age traditional Arab pedophile
prefered age of 9. (Just like Muhamhead)
The Gold Metal winners will be allowed to bleed to death or blow himself up.
Losers in the contest are also rewarded with 72 virgin sheep for endless
Islamic rectal sex. This is in keeping with the Prophet Moohamhead's
teachings.
Today's reading of the Koran, Sura: 28, "Go forth and beat your wives like
Moohamhead taught you, then shit in your pants" AND Sura: 32, "After
following the islamic tradition of beating my wife I will shave the camel's
butt hole for sex and drink some of allah's best koranic swine sperm beer."
Ya'kub T
2004-10-25 18:43:11 UTC
A poster using the name "Dana" is forging moderation approvals on
obscene and abusive posts. These posts were not approved by the
moderators of soc.religion.islam. If you look at the headers,
you will notice that the posts have Approved: lines with an
address other than sri-***@hrweb.org, and lack PGP Moose
signatures. In addition, they were not posted from the normal
moderation server at stump.algebra.com.

PGP Moose should be cancelling these posts, and i believe is doing
so (although I've checked with the administrator about that).
Unfortunately, many Usenet servers no longer accept any third-party
cancellations of articles, even authorized cancellations on moderated
newsgroups. :/

I've sent a complaint/inquiry to the administrator of the news
server used by the forger. Hopefully he'll close the forger's
account quickly. Meanwhile, I suggest that you killfile this
individual's posts.

In order to prevent this individual from starting flamewars on
soc.religion.islam, any posts responding to him/her/it on the
newsgroup will be filtered out. Since the poster used an
obviously forged email address in the From: line, email responses
will bounce, as well. I suggest that you not waste your time
responding to these posts. :)

Thank you!

--
Catherine Hampton <***@devsite.org>