Smoking Gun: Rumsfeld ordered torture! tvnl news
Reggie
2007-06-19 15:41:17 UTC
HEADLINES and NEWS LINKS Courtesy of TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org/news
Jesse's Blog: http://www.tvnewslies.org/blog/
June 19,2007

HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#rights

**Smoking Gun: Rumsfeld ordered torture - A smoking gun of a
different flavor has surfaced, however, placing Rumsfeld at the
helm of torture at Abu Ghraib and beyond.

WAR : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#war

* Iraqi Orphanage Nightmare - "I saw children that you could
see literally every bone in their body that were so skinny,
they had no energy to move whatsoever, no expression on their
face," Staff Sgt. Michael Beale said.
* U.S. says 10,000 troops in major Iraq offensive
* A Culture of Atrocity - All troops, when they occupy and battle
insurgent forces, as in Iraq, or Gaza or Vietnam, are swiftly
placed in “atrocity-producing situations.”
* U.S., Russia: Iraq had no WMDs
* Iraq now ranked second among world's failed states
* George Tenet cashes in on Iraq - The former CIA chief is earning
big money from corporations profiting off the war

POLITICS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news#politics

* GAO examines signing statement cases - Lawmakers said it was
further proof that the Bush White House oversteps constitutional
bounds in ignoring the will of Congress.
* Investigation Uncovers ‘Extensive Destruction’ Of RNC Emails,
Violations Of Records Act

ECONOMY : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#economy

* Huge oilfield discovered in Ghana

9/11 News : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#911

* 9/11 'Truthers' uncovering disturbing anomalies - Of all the
anomalies they cite, 9/11 activists believe they've found their
Rosetta Stone in Building Number 7 of the World Trade Center
complex, which collapsed hours after the twin towers came down.

CONGRESS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#congress

* Despite promises, few in House make earmark requests public
* Republicans get ready to threaten Valerie Plame Wilson with
subpoena
* Newly Empowered Democrats Draw Wrath Of Voters

DOMESTIC : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#domestic

* New Hampshire Couple Vows to Fight Feds to the Death

ENVIRONMENT : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#environment

* The wrath of 2007: America's great drought - America is facing
its worst summer drought since the Dust Bowl years of the
Great Depression. Or perhaps worse still.
* Bees dying of mysterious infection

INTERNATIONAL : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#international

* Should Israel really be asking for an increase in US aid?
* Police smash global pedophile ring - rescuing 31 children and
rounding up more than 700 suspects worldwide

MILITARY & VETERANS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#military

* Report: Veteran Homelessness on the Rise

EDITORIAL : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#editorial

* Attention Homeless Iraq War Vets: It’s Time to Seek Out Those
“Troop Supporters!” - It’s not about supporting the troops, it’s
about supporting the truth.
* Yesterday Americans bought dominoes. Today you're buying pancakes
- It was in 1954 that President Eisenhower explained to the media
the "domino theory," as related to the spread of Communism.

JOURNALISM & MEDIA : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#media

* AT&T quietly offers $10 DSL plan
* U.S. reporter's Iraq saga wins top non-fiction prize - "Imperial
Life in the Emerald City is up there with the greatest reportage
of the last 50 years
* Bob Woodward: Yes, I Should Have Probed Iraqi WMD More Closely
* Ailes Cracks Whip as Fox News Slips - Slackers at Fox News
Channel, you’re on notice! Your boss is not pleased
Please donate to keep our profit free site going
Check out our hundreds of premium gifts!
http://www.tvnewslies.org/donate/

Join our FREE discussion forum
http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/index.php
Kurt Brown -- Saint Ram Bone
2007-06-20 07:12:39 UTC
USA REGIME TORTURES AMERICAN CITIZENS

They are not us. Americans were conned and sunk. Look at who controls San
Jose, New York, Washington D.C., definitely not us.

You have my permission to slits its throat if you can find it and them.
America is prime to be separated and a war escalated to break the hand and
band of our enemies now ruling the Americas.

Never again serve the regime. They are doing horrible experiments and
forced medical procedures on veterans and federal banking auditors.

I was set up to be an accountant. They wanted a wolf. I brought a form of
armegeddon.

Piss on the wrench and taste the tire.

USA government has a winch inside. Find her entrails, trace her thoughts,
and bring her master to his knee and me.

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/