War Now? Congrats on Systematic Hostage Taking
Kurt Brown -- Saint Ram Bone
2006-11-13 07:26:30 UTC
Foreword 11-12-2006: Today, I realize that Americans are hated by all people
including ourselves. I am often labeled a German by Jews and a Jew by
Germans, and the Asians and Mexicans and most others see me as a filthy
American, deserving of the least for having the most, when I am in fact of
the lower caste. It is my hope that we go to war. Someone told me that I
know my place, as if I am a dog or as a devil. I am a soldier. I welcome the
bloodiest damned night in America's history. I welcome the end of the filthy
regime in power and I will applaud when their cities are torn to shreds. I
made a mistake, I trusted the regime and the people around me. Filthy pigs
fit for death will get my place, they will get war. More power to the
freedom fighters of the world. Do it systematically like a checkers match.
Keep it simple, keep it technological, keep it bloody. Never again serve any
regime and form your own war parties.

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html
zr