US funds terror groups to sow chaos in Iran!! tvnl news
Reggie
2007-02-26 17:46:40 UTC
HEADLINES and NEWS LINKS Courtesy of TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org/news
Jesse's Blog: http://www.tvnewslies.org/blog/
February 26, 2007

INTERNATIONAL : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#international

· U.N. calls U.S. data on Iran's nuclear aims unreliable
***US funds terror groups to sow chaos in Iran - The operations
are controversial because they involve dealing with movements
that resort to terrorist methods in pursuit of their
grievances against the Iranian regime.
· Bush to Warn Pakistan’s Leader on Aid
· Pakistan fed up with U.S. and allies on Afghanistan
· Rudd sworn to secrecy - U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney
insisted Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd be sworn to secrecy about
the details of their meeting before their talks in Sydney
· Canada's top court strikes down anti-terror law
· Thousands join anti-war march in central London
· Europeans' chill deepens on US policy

WAR : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#war

· Baghdad ministry blast kills 6, v-president unhurt
· US 'plans to bomb Iran', despite denials
· Iraq President Falls Ill, Flies to Amman
· 'Mercenaries' to fill Iraq troop gap
· 41 die in bombing near Baghdad college
· Iraqi president slams US over prominent Shiite's arrest
· "An American Strike on Iran is Essential for Our Existence"
· Nearly 800 contractors killed in Iraq
· Israel seeks all clear for Iran air strike
· Suicide bomber kills 39 at Iraqi mosque
· Americans underestimate Iraqi death toll

POLITICS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news#politics

· Former Federal Prosecutor Publishes Indictment Of Bush And
Other Administration Officials

ECONOMY : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news#economy

· Greenspan Warns U.S. Economy Could Slip Into Recession
· Severe Poverty At Its Highest Level In America - US Corporate
Profits At Highest Levels, Too
· Working families earn more food stamps - Working families
collecting food stamps more than doubled in the state between
2000 and 2006.

9/11 News : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#911

***U.S. Funds Being Secretly Funneled To Violent Al Qaeda-Linked
Groups - “We are simply in a situation where this president is
really taking his notion of executive privilege to the absolute
limit here, running covert operations, using money that was not
authorized by Congress, supporting groups indirectly that are
involved with the same people that did 9/11.”
· Brothers in Arms Again: Bush Faction Arming Al Qaeda to Thwart
Iran
· Terror threat 'worst since 9/11'
· White House conducts bomb drill
· Totovader ignores evidence of exotic weaponry used on 911
· WTC7, Professor Jones & Thermite
· Psychics 'hired to find Bin Laden'

DOMESTIC : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#domestic

· Teamsters oppose opening the border to Mexican trucks
· US airport debuts controversial X-ray scanner
· Michigan's Female U.S. Attorney Resigns
· Parents Commit 'Booknapping' To Banish Cuba Book

ENVIRONMENT : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#environment

· If We’re Wrong Then They’re Right – If They’re Wrong Then
We’re All Dead!
· Emirates, MIT team up for green energy
· Bush Contaminating our Drinking Water: Withholding Funds,
Leadership to Fix Leaks in Underground Storage Tanks -

MILITARY & VETERANS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#military

· How U.S. Is Failing Its War Veterans
· The Next Pat Tillman-Style Cover-Up? - The Army has much to
answer for in its investigation of Private LaVena Johnson's
death.
· US generals ‘will quit’ if Bush orders Iran attack
· Vets on the Street - Hundreds of U.S. soldiers returning from
Iraq and Afghanistan are ending up homeless.

EDITORIAL : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#editorial

· Substance Over Image
· Follow the funding: Is “Women in Government” pro-woman or
pro-big pharma?
· President Bush's victory is a defeat for American honor

JOURNALISM & MEDIA : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#media

· New Republic Cuts Back, but Bulks Up Its Image
· Journalists' group urges Pakistan to protect media
· Clear Channel earnings drop 54% -
· Corporatist News Media Still Shields Bush-Cheney from the
Savage Truth on Plame, Iraq, Iran, Al Qaeda and Walter Reed -
· Uruknet passes Google News in significance and becomes the
main net information site on war in Iraq, Afghanistan and the
Near East

HEALTH & SCIENCE : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#health

· U.S. Is Sued Over Position on Marijuana
· States are running out of health dollars
· Mobile phones boost brain tumor risk by up to 270 percent on
side of brain where phone is held

HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#rights

· UN top court says Srebrenica massacre genocide
· Anthos, Capitol's 'dome man', dies after attack
· Routine Practices of Torture by US Forces in Iraq
· America tortures (yawn) -
· UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid'

OF INTEREST : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#interest

· Experts find Rev.'s painful roots
· Not ONE Member of the Bush Extended Family Has Served in
Iraq! Not One! Take a Look.
· Gay marriage critic tried on lewdness
Keep the REAL news going!
Please donate to our non-profit site and choose from a vast
assortment of premium gifts!

http://www.tvnewslies.org/donate/

Al Gore's "AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH" NOW SHIPPING!
Kurt Brown
2007-02-27 00:33:38 UTC
I hear so many people babbling on the web about the terrors of the ruling
regime, the "IT" factor as I call them or it. What can we do?

Talk is cheap. The one with the greatest weapon rules. Americans have
been dumbed down. Most can not do simple mathematics.

I applaud if anyone can relieve us of the horrors of this damned life in the
USA. I was tortured and injected and almost killed by assassins after
working as a bank examiner for the FDIC in the USA. FDIC is a federal
banking regulator.

When the eternal war is over, we will be dead. We are in the midst of it
now. Never again serve the regime. They can not be trusted and we should
applaud if we see a global or interglobal war erupt, because that will mean
our enslavement to this planet and its IT factor will be over.

Mobile Audit Club, raped, robbed, injected, beaten, manipulated,
incarcerated, and I applaud the coming end of the global war and the end.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

I want to release all Iraqi prisoners. I am a prison also, a prisoner of
the trap of this life in this nightmare. Let it end, I pray to the creator
daily and nightly.

Kurt Brown -- Saint Ram Bone