FBI needs 6 years to process FOIA request! tvnl news
Reggie
2007-04-12 16:46:18 UTC
HEADLINES and NEWS LINKS Courtesy of TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org/news
Jesse's Blog: http://www.tvnewslies.org/blog/
April 12,2007

DOMESTIC : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#domestic

***FBI Gets Six Years for FOIA Request - So perhaps it should be no
surprise that the FBI has just told a federal court that it will
need until 2013 to process a request for information from the
Electronic Frontier Foundation, a privacy organization. The
group sued the Justice Department last fall under FOIA for
records that detail how the FBI protects privacy while collect-
ing hundreds of millions of personal records in its Investiga-
tive Data Warehouse, a database used for counterterrorism
purposes.
* Presidential Candidate: U.S. In Danger of Dictatorship
* Ohio county voting head steps down
* Florida Legislature Forces University To Idolize Jeb Bush - Over
the faculty’s opposition, the school will now have “to erect
‘suitable markers‘ noting the college’s new name and include the
revised name in all university documents
* Government lawyers' membership in GOP group seen as inappropriate

WAR : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#war

* 4 Years On, the Gap Between Iraq Policy and Practice Is Wide
* Explosion at Iraq parliament cafe
* Could a Google Search Have Helped Prevent the War in Iraq? -
* Red Cross warns of 'ever-worsening' crisis for Iraqi civilians

POLITICS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news#politics

* White House: E-mails on firings may have been killed

9/11 News : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#911

* New Victim's Family Supports Search For 9/11 Truth

CONGRESS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#congress

* Holt wants answers from FBI on anthrax -
* Republican who probed Clinton White House hits at Democrats
for House investigations

MILITARY & VETERANS : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#military

* THE DEATH OF PAT TILLMAN - New questions raised over timing of
Army's disclosure of friendly-fire killing New questions
about Abizaid's role in delayed disclosure
* West Point grads exit service at high rate - Recent graduates of
the US Military Academy at West Point are choosing to leave
active duty at the highest rate in more than three decades
* Black enlistments drop as war in Iraq goes on
* House to Probe Military on Tillman, Lynch - A U.S. House committee
announced Tuesday it would hold hearings on misleading military
statements that followed the friendly fire death of Pat Tillman
in Afghanistan and the rescue of Pfc. Jessica Lynch in Iraq .

JOURNALISM & MEDIA : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#media

* The C.B.C. Stands By Fox and will take part in a September debate
in Detroit
* Media seeks public access in upcoming AIPAC lobbyists’ trial

HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#rights

* Probe: Marines used excessive force

OF INTEREST : http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#interest

* Pope Says Evolution Can't Be Proven
What if the WTC was not hit by a commercial airliner?
http://tvnewslies.org/html/loose_change_dvd.html
Kurt Brown
2007-04-25 02:37:49 UTC
What a joke, you believe what the federal government says, or the local
governments. You do not know what you are dealing with.

Good guys and bad guys? You will find yourself chasing your tail like a
dumb dog.

We know the regime is not our ally. We know they are corrupt and we want
them dead.

But first you must realize that there is something amiss in the world. Look
at the borders everywhere. We are divided.

Yes, the regime is a filthy pig fit for death. But what replaces it? That
is a serious question because every time we remove our necks from the noose,
it is put right back in by the next regime.

There is what I call an IT factor in the world. It divides us, it is not
humane, in that it does not see us as equals but as animals, whose labor is
to be harvested. In that sense we are like calm cows at the butcher, being
herded around by the farmer.

How can this be? The delusion and illusion that you are dealing with
something human or real because it looks and feels human and real. Its
handcuffs are real, and so are its bullets. We help them or it build those
things because we are being herded on both sides of the fence, harvested.

If we can not get out, I welcome a global war that kills our species.

I was a federal bank examiner for the FDIC in the USA. A regional director
was killed and labeled suicide in his office. I survived an attempt on my
life and I was labeled insane, by whom? By it?

I do not know if we can get out. If not, let us help other nations to
detonate weapons around the globe and block out the sun. We are better off
dead than under the boot of IT.

The American Indians opted for suicide in the face of defeat. I honor
those men. They were likely battling Europeans who were herded by IT.

Never again serve the regime. If they are killed, do not worry, they are
not us, they or IT likely does not feel, even though they may writh like
they are in pain. We have been conned.

Welcome humane brotherhood for the victims of IT. If not, let us take the
Indian road. Global death of our species.

I was told by a woman that the Indians of India were like the Devils. She
claimed to be Jewish. She was and is a friend. But, I do not agree. I
have Indian friends and I would welcome Gandhi in to my home on any day, and
many of the India Indians in Fremont California.

No, if we are to be herded and pruned by IT, let us cheer when the sun is
blocked out in global war. That is the day IT loses its grip over our
species, our people.

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html